- Envío a Canarias (6,99€ y gratis en pedidos de más de 90€): se realizan con la empresa Correos y tardan 1 día laborable en ser procesados y 3-5 días laborables en llegar al destinatario desde que son procesados.
- Portugal shipping (6,99€ and free on orders above 90€): it is shipped with the company Correos and it takes 1 working day to be processed and 3-5 working days to arrive to the recipient after being processed.
European shipping (exc, Portugal). This shipping is done with UPS. Depending on the country of destination there are different rates:
- - France, Italy, Germany: 9,99€ and free on orders above 100€
- - Austria, Belgium, Bulgary, Croatia. Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Letonia, Lituania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Rumania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweeden, United Kingdom: 12,99€ and free on orders above 130€
- Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland: 20,99€
- - Andorra: 34,99€
Worldwide shipping. Orders are shipped with the service DHL Express Worldwide. There are different rates depending on the country of destination:
- Albania, Belarus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Cyprus: 20,99€
- Bangladesh, Bahrain, Brunei, Bhutan, Cambodia, Qatar, China, South Korea, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Guadeloupe, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominica, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Turks & Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Martinique, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic, St. Barthélemy, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Martin, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Lucia, Trinidad & Tobago, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Falkland Islands, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, Cook Islands, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Canada, United States, Mexico: 25,99€
- Armenia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Georgia, Greenland, Mayotte, Réunion, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Congo - Kinshasa, Rwanda, St. Helena, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Djibouti, Zambia, Zimbabwe: 39,99€
There may be additional charges related to import customs for shipments to the following countries:
United Kingdom, Ireland, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Bouvet Island, Isle of Man, Iceland, Åland Islands, Faroe Islands, Jersey, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Mayotte, Montenegro, Norway, Reunion, Serbia, Switzerland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine + North America & South America.
UPS/DHL will notify the customer and it will be the customer's responsibility to pay these charges. For any questions regarding customs clearance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/assistance with a shipment.
The addressee shall bear the costs of customs clearance and the payment of any taxes due in accordance with the customs regulations in force in the country of destination, and it is for this reason that the charges arising from the import are not the responsibility of LIFELONG TRENDS S.C., but it is the customer who must pay the customs duties.
In case the customer refuses to pay such charges, the shipment will be considered as rejected by the customer and therefore will be sent back to our warehouse, refunding the amount of the purchased garments minus the charges derived from the rejection of the goods.